Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
• Gift Aid Annual Passes are only applicable on standard admission tickets purchased directly through our website.
• The Silverstone Interactive Museum Annual Pass allows the holder to visit the Silverstone Interactive Museum without additional charge according to the Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
• Free re-entry to the Silverstone Interactive Museum using an Annual Pass is for the use of the original purchaser and qualifying members of their booking and is non-transferable. It is valid for one year from the date of issue by Silverstone Interactive Museum.
• Free re-entry must be booked in advance by logging into your account online and selecting your preferred date and time of visit.
• During Major Events held at Silverstone Circuit, Annual pass holders must hold a ticket to the Major Event to also access the Silverstone Interactive Museum on the same day. Major Events are: Formula 1 British Grand Prix, MotoGP & The Silverstone Classic.
• The Silverstone Interactive Museum reserves the right to refuse admission to Annual Pass holders without notice – all reasonable notice will be given in advance where possible.
• The annual pass is solely for admission to the Silverstone Interactive Museum and does not include admission to special events, corporate events, education events at the Silverstone Interactive Museum or any events at Silverstone Circuit of any kind.
• When re-visiting the Silverstone Interactive Museum, the ticket holder must provide proof of identity using a valid drivers licence, passport, library card or similar. Failure to provide proof of identity could lead to your admission being refused.
Register for updates
Get our latest offers, news and events straight to your inbox.