Annual Pass FAQs
Only the original purchaser and associated guests on the original booking can use their Annual Pass. Please bring photo ID with you on your return visit.
Yes, additional guests can be booked online when you book your return visit. All annual pass holders will be required to show ID upon arrival at the Museum on the day of visit.
No, your Annual Pass details will be included within your booking confirmation email and stored within your online account. Please keep the email safe as you may be asked to show this when visiting the museum as proof that you are an annual pass holder.
• Gift Aid Annual Passes are only applicable on standard admission tickets purchased directly through our website.
• The Silverstone Museum Annual Pass allows the holder to visit the Silverstone Museum without additional charge according to the Annual Pass Terms and Conditions
• Free re-entry to the Silverstone Museum using an Annual Pass is for the use of the original purchaser and qualifying members of their booking and is non-transferable. It is valid for one year from the date of issue by Silverstone Museum.
• Free re-entry must be booked in advance by logging into your account online and selecting your preferred date and time of visit.
• During Major Events held at Silverstone Circuit, Annual pass holders must hold a ticket to the Major Event to also access the Silverstone Museum on the same day. Major Events are: Formula 1 British Grand Prix, MotoGP & The Silverstone Festival.
• Silverstone Museum reserves the right to refuse admission to Annual Pass holders without notice – all reasonable notice will be given in advance where possible.
• The annual pass is solely for admission to Silverstone Museum and does not include admission to special events, corporate events, education events at Silverstone Museum or any events at Silverstone Circuit of any kind.
• When re-visiting Silverstone Museum, the ticket holder must provide proof of identity using a valid drivers licence, passport, library card or similar. Failure to provide proof of identity could lead to your admission being refused.
How can we help?
Register for updates
Get our latest offers, news and events straight to your inbox.