The Silverstone Interactive Museum is a new museum at the entrance to the world-famous Silverstone Circuit. Taking visitors on a journey through the stars, stories and science of British motor racing, it is home to an immersive exhibition, collections and research centre, learning and events space, café and gift shop.
Our mission is to bring the extensive heritage of Silverstone and British motor racing to life through a dynamic, interactive and educational visitor experience. As an organisation we value enthusiasm, dedication and a passion for customer service. If you fit this description and think you have what it takes to help us make this vision a reality please apply for one of our latest job vacancies listed below.
Please read through the job description and person specification carefully before sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
zero hours welcome team members
We are looking for zero hours Welcome Team Members with relevant experience in delivering commercial experiences. We are re-launching our Photo Experience offer as well as launching a brand new and exclusive range of Driving Simulator Experiences, and need people who are great at selling and service. If this sounds like you then get in touch – you must be able to work weekends, Bank Holidays and evenings – by sending your CV and a brief statement explaining why you think you are a good candidate for this role, to email@example.com.
You can find a full job description here.
We are pleased to have 13 Kickstart positions available to support various areas of the museum. Kickstart is a Government scheme to create new job placements for 18 to 24 year-olds on Universal Credit. We are seeking 13 individuals across the following roles:
- Children’s Champion x 8 - confident, friendly and pro-active individuals to support the visitor journey of children and family groups as well as support the organisation with development activities.
- Facilities Assistant - a pro-active individual to support the Facilities team with the maintenance of the museum
- Fundraising Assistant x 2 - enthusiastic people to help us raise vital funds in order to help us deliverable our charitable objectives
- Social Media and Marketing Assistant x 2 - confident and proactive individuals to support the work of our marketing and communications team.
The placements are 25 hours a week for a total of 6 months and they are paid at the National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage (18-20 yrs: £6.56; 21-22 yrs: £8.36; 23+: £8.91).
Who can apply for Kickstart roles:
- You must be aged 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit to apply for these roles.
- If this applies to you, and you want to find out more, including the full job descriptions, please speak to your Work Coach at Jobcentre Plus.
- Please note that Silverstone Interactive Museum cannot accept applications directly. Please direct any enquiries to your Work Coach at Jobcentre Plus in the first instance.
Register for updates
Get our latest offers, news and events straight to your inbox.