Vision & Mission
Our Vision and Mission statements represent our core values at Silverstone Museum, and what we aim to achieve as a Community Benefit Society with charitable aims.
Vision: To show the world the best of British motor racing at Silverstone
Mission: Inspiring people with the stories of motor racing and the contribution it has on technology, innovation and society
- Financial - To be financially sustainable so we can invest in the future and increase our contribution to society
- Experience – Excite our visitors and celebrate our supporters by sharing our collections, and the stories behind them
- Learning and Engagement – Engage with more people and inspire future generations through our passion and knowledge of motor racing
- Collections – To become the national archive for motor racing by growing our collection, capturing the stories behind the artefacts, so we can share them more widely
- Community – Partnering with Silverstone and the BRDC, we are responsible, contribute to our communities and respect our environment.
Register for updates
Get our latest offers, news and events straight to your inbox.